A Brief Overview
Equated monthly installments (or EMIs) allow users to split the cost of expensive products across a time frame that works best for them. The Bajaj EMI card allows for the same and is particularly good for those seeking to avail of new home furnishings. Read on to understand 5 advantages associated with buying furniture online, along with how the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card allows for the same and the online partner stores it features.
Advantages of Shopping for Furniture Online
The five most pertinent advantages of shopping for furniture online are as follows.
- Stay at Home – For starters, you no longer need to leave the comfort of your home in order to make these purchases. Keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic this is a blessing. Moreover, you are no longer limited by the hours during which a store is open as websites are accessible 24/7.
- Avoid Sales Traps – Owing to the fact that buying furniture online doesn’t involve any salespeople, you aren’t pressured into buying something you weren’t sure about. Moreover, you can shop at a leisurely pace rather than being rushed.
- Save Your Money – New homeowners and tenants ought to take advantage of online shopping for their furnishing requirements such that they have access to a wider variety of options and more coupons and discounts applicable on the same.
- Home Delivery- Furniture bought online is delivered to your home and you aren’t left having to pay unreasonable costs associated with delivery. Moreover, you don’t need to lug the furniture home yourself.
- More Options – By shopping for furniture online, you have access to view more furniture than you would if you were visiting a physical store.
Buying Furniture on EMI with the Bajaj EMI Card
You should buy home decor online including furniture with the Bajaj EMI card as it allows you to make cost-effective payments. Not all can afford to purchase these goods in one go which is why this card is likely to be most useful.
With it, you can spruce up your home with ease and efficiency.
This card provides you with funds that are accessible with ease and can be used to purchase the furnishings of your choice.
You can take advantage of the flexible repayment tenures in effect which allow you to repay the loaned sum at your convenience.
What makes this card a truly viable bet is the fact that it allows you to buy furniture with an EMI that unlike other forms of borrowed credit, is cost-saving owing to its no cost EMI feature.
Owing to this very fact, you aren’t required to pay any interest charges on the amount you have borrowed via the card.
There a wide range of furniture partner stores that are present on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network including but not limited to @ Home by Nilkamal, Hometown, and Pepperfry.
As a user, all you must do is visit the websites of the partner stores and select the products you would like to purchase.
You must then use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card to make the final payment.
Buying furniture online via EMI payments is advantageous for a number of reasons including but not limited to the following.
- Credit card usage isn’t required.
- No-cost EMI purchases can be made.
- Repayment tenures are based on your preference and can range between 3-24 months.
Visit Finserv MARKETS to gain a more comprehensive understanding of all that is available to Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholders.